Strawberry Wafer bread wrapInternet
The materials you need:
12 pieces of white bread peel.
450 grams of strawberries, cut into 1 cm thick.
100 grams of powdered sugar
250 grams of strawberry wafers
500 ml liquid milk
100 grams of grated cheddar cheese
How to create and cook it:
1. Apply heat-resistant edges measuring 24 x 24 cm with margarine
2. For all ingredients into 3 parts, except shredded cheese first
3. Procedure section 1 with the sequence of white bread in place on the basis of the dish, then sprinkle with strawberry pieces with powdered sugar, cover with kemuduan wafers and pour the liquid milk
4. Oven for 10 minutes. then removed. Further stacking into two parts with the same sequence as above.
5. Oven 10 minutes, then lift. enter the rest of the ingredients with the same composition
6. And Lastly, sprinkle grated cheese and oven another 10 minutes until cooked.
From Around the Web :
Recipes - How To Information | eHow.com
Recipes: Wondering ’ breakfast, lunch, dinner? Need side dish appetizer serve favorite recipe? Find healthy recipes, cooking tips ... Read More
Rodale Store - ABS DIET
Get full access lifestyle-changing information -selling books, online content, decision tools, shopping lists, , including:... Read More
Six Sisters' Stuff
Pick Your Prize Christmas Giveaway! (Camera, iPad, Mixer- !)... Read More
Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe - CHOW
A strawberry cheesecake recipe cream cheese touch lemon ' covered fresh, sweet, chunky strawberry sauce.... Read More
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse Towers - Kitchen Simplicity
About month I received email excited. It Aimee, contributor site called Simple... Read More
Strawberry Banana Dessert Recipes | Yummly
Find Quick & Easy strawberry banana dessert Recipes! Choose 568 strawberry banana dessert recipes sites Epicurious Allrecipes.... Read More
The Country Cook: Easy Garlic Bread
I ', I love sort bread meal.... Read More