Bakkut (Pork Rib) with Salted VegetablesInternet
- 500 grams Bakkut (pork rib), cut (usually done by the butcher). Select a little fat and thick flesh.
- 2 bind salted vegetables
- 2 cm ginger, smashed
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tablespoon oil need to saute
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 spoon of sugar (substitute MSG)
How to make:
- Bakut boiled in 2000 ml of water with ginger, bakkut until soft.
- Discard oil and scum that float on the stock.
- Cut salted vegetables 2 cm width, wash clean and drain.
- Stir-fry garlic with oil, until fragrant and yellow, cast into boiling bakkut together with the oil.
- seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook until the spices permeate. Lift, serve hot.
- Served with salted soy sauce and bird eye chilli slices.
From Around the Web :
Easy Recipes - KitchenDaily
... Read More
Our Store - your source for the highest quality poultry, meats
source highest quality poultry, meats, amish products, .... Read More
Food & Drink - How To Information | eHow.com
Food & Drink: Don' party flop. Be envy friends eHow' entertaining secrets affair success. Food ... Read More
Recipes of various meal with photos
Ingredients: 1 goose weight 3 kilos giblets. couple thyme sticks. pinch fresh black red pepper. Granular sea salt. For filling:... Read More
Recipes - How To Information | eHow.com
Recipes: Wondering ’ breakfast, lunch, dinner? Need side dish appetizer serve favorite recipe? Find healthy recipes, cooking tips ... Read More
... Read More